I’ve just had a really lovely surprise. Ashtoreth Eldritch has just bestowed the Beautiful Blogger Award upon me. Thank you so very much! It always brightens my day when lovely people bestow recognition – who doesn’t like a bit of recognition from time to time.
So in keeping with the rules I must share seven things about myself and then nominate a further 15 good people for this award.
Well, I know I’ve shared much about myself in my blog so…hmmm….what to share? Oh well here goes:
1. I’m 47 years old but I still keep a security blanket, an old black silky night-shirt that I sometimes like cuddling at night. Even if I don’t cuddle it I like having it there. I know this is something unresolved from childhood but having it somehow comforts me.
2. I love eating raw vegetables. In fact I hardly ever eat cooked veggies except for roasted parsnips with honey glaze (yum!).
3. I love eating Nutella straight from the jar.
4. I think shaving is a complete chore…and I love my leg beards!
5. I believe it is perfectly ok to embrace modern technology as long as it doesn’t become one’s ‘god’.
6. A ritual can be as complicated and as formal as you want to make it, or it can be as simple as sitting under a full moon and blowing her a kiss. All that matters is intention and authenticity.
7. I am rather pulled towards the Dark Side sometimes and find the process of decay fascinating.
Here are the worthy blogs I’m nominating for this award:
If you’ve been nominated the rules are:
1) To thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2) To share 7 things about yourself on your blog.
3) To nominate a further 15 blogs for this award.
Thank you once again Ashtoreth for awarding me this – it is very much appreciated.