I just got onto my computer and was checking out a group I belong to on Face Book when I discovered that I’ve been nominated The Fabulous Blog Ribbon award by Brenda of PibblesnMe Thank you so much darling! It is a wonderful surprise and so encouraging.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
- Name five (5) things that you love.
- Name five (5) thinks that you hate.
- Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.
Ok, I’ve done No.1 above – but thank you again Brenda, so much! (MWAH)
Five Fabulous Moments In My Life
1. The birth of my sweet daughter. Ok it wasn’t really fabulous at the time due to all kinds of complications but it is fabulous now. I’ve got the sweetest, loveliest daughter (but of course every mum says that LOL).
2. Receiving my Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Language Studies – I worked my butt off 10 times over for that!
3. Being deep in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, and starting my pagan path.
4. Receiving an excellent pass and Distinction grade for Clinical Herbalism – worked my butt off for that one too!
5. Every time I connect with nature, communicate with nature spirits, or just am reminded that I’m part of the Web of Life is a fabulous moment.
Five Things I Love
1. My daughter.
2. Nature in ALL her glory.
3. Walking my spiritual path.
4. Having wonderful friends, even if most of them are online ones.
5. My furbabies Pippin and Slippers, and my adopted furbaby Oscar.
Five Things I Hate (actually I don’t think I ‘hate’ anything, so I will use the word ‘dislike intensely’ here)
1. People who abuse, disregard, neglect animals of all kinds.
2. People who disrespect and abuse each other.
3. People who disrespect Nature.
4. People who spit on the pavement in public.
5. Brussel sprouts and tinned baked beans (not necessarily together – just the thought of them makes me want to heave).
For the Fabulous Blog Award I nominate the following:
There now, all is done, and I must say these blogging awards are rather encouraging – at least I think so. It’s really nice to feel appreciated!