A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award. This was such a wonderful surprise as it’s the very first award I’ve ever received in the blogosphere. The lovely person who nominated me is Bluegrassnotes . Thank you so much for nominating me and making my day.
As per the rules for acceptance of this award I’m now going to reveal 7 things about me (hold onto your hats folks LOL)…
1. I am a flower child at heart but missed the sixties by a whisker (I was born in 1965).
2. I have a personality disorder and also clinical depression, as well as bipolar…so go figure that out if you can, and if you do please let me know LOL.
3. My favourite scents in no particular order are lavender, rose, patchouli, coconut and geranium.
4. I love messing around with herbs and making home made face and body products (one day I hope to have an Etsy store).
5. I am living proof (along with many others) that a person can overcome a traumatic and abusive childhood and live a productive and satisfying life.
6. I adore books. Yes Kindle is a wonderful new invention and has its good points but nothing beats a good book made of paper (and the smell of those pages!).
7. My favourite music is bird song!
And here are those I nominate for this prestigous award:
Should you choose to accept this award here are the rules: Thank the one who gave it to you and link back to that blog, share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 5-10 other bloggers.